Avery Dennison AP 5.4
|Print Resolution||203 / 300 dpi|
|Print Speed||50 – 200 / 50 – 150 mm/s|
|Print Width||105 mm|
|Material Width||Up to 120 mm|
|Material Supply||210 mm|
|Ribbon Feed Capacity||Up to 500 M|
|Standard Fonts||17 + 2 scalable|
|Emulation||Easy Plug, Lineprinter, Hexdump, ZPL|
|Interfaces|| Parallel Centronics, Serial RS 232, Ethernet, USB
Optional: RS 422, RS 485
|Dimensions||272 x 260 x 462 mm|
|● Standard ○ Optional|
For Prices —> Contact Us At
- The Avery Dennison AP 5.4 is very versatile. It prints type plates, self-adhesive labels, paper, card and plastic such as PE, PP, PVC and PA at high speed. Your labels for all sorts of applications are produced quickly and simply.
- Simple operation and straightforward operating controls make it easy to work with the Avery Dennison AP 5.4. Labels and ribbons can be changed very easily, since the material feed opens at the side. No tools or accessories are required to change print heads or print rollers.
- The print pressure of the printhead can be varied very easily using the adjustment screw. In addition, the graphical display shows status messages and menu guidance in a user-friendly manner.
- Depending on your requirements, the Avery Dennison AP 5.4 can print fonts, standardized symbols and barcodes on a range of different materials. The intelligent and robust design and well thought-out features are an additional bonus: For example, the print module for the material feed and the easily maintained printhead as well as the moveable reflex light sensor.
- The Avery Dennison AP 5.4 is equipped with an Ethernet connection which makes it easy to deploy it as part of your system. Alternatively, it can be used offline in your work processes. A wide range of accessories: For example, cutters, rewinders and dispensers ensure that your processes are optimized and also allow you to post-process the labels.