- Wide scan angle
- Laser-like thinner and extended scan line
- Datalogic Green Spot for good-read feedback
- Two interface options: USB or Keyboard Wedge / RS-232
- Built with over molded rubber to protect the imager when dropped
- Compact and multi-position stand
- Water and Particulate Sealing Rating: IP42
- Drop Resistance to 1.5 m / 5.0 ft
- Uses the same cables and power supplies as the current QuickScan products
- The QuickScan™ reader series is Datalogic ADC’s value line of general purpose handheld data collection products. The QuickScan™ Lite DataLogic QW-2100 linear imager is an entry level product created specifically for reading long and truncated bar codes which is common in some areas of the world. It is perfect for use in retail, light manufacturing, document/bill processing and banking/finance environments.
- The DataLogic QW-2100 imager is small, lightweight and its ergonomic design is comfortable to use during daily operations. It offers snappy reading performance on most 1D barcodes and features a wide scanning angle with an extended scanning line which is perfect for capturing longer and wider bar codes typically found on utility bills and used by manufacturers of electronic parts. Additionally, the scanning line is thinner and brighter, allowing users to scan at wide angles without having to increase the scanning distance.
- The DataLogic QW-2100 imager features Datalogic’s exclusively patented ‘Green Spot’ technology for good-read feedback directly on the code. When the reader is in Stand Mode, the Green Spot remains on to show the operator where to position the code for quick and intuitive reading. A specially designed stand has been created for the DataLogic QW-2100 imager which is light in weight, collapsible to use as a holder instead of a stand, and also has a ‘tiltable head’ for various angle settings.