Datalogic Skorpio X3
- Large graphic color display high visibility touch
- Laser scanner or 2D imager with wide beam ‘Green Spot’ confirmation Datalogic patented good read
- Compact, light and robust
- Operating System Microsoft Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5 or Windows CE 6.0
- Radio Summit embedded 802.11 a / b / g for professional mobile connectivity with CCX V4 certification
- Wireless Bluetooth® 2.0 with EDR
- Drop resistance to 1.5 m
- IP64 protection rating
- Wavelink® Powered ™ Wavelink® Avalanche ™ with pre-installed and pre-licensing
- Wavelink® Terminal Emulation pre-licensing models with handle
- Pal Application Library undergraduate
- Removable handle
For Prices —> Contact Us At
- With the graphic display and high visibility color touch screen, the largest in its class (3.2 inches), the mobile terminal Datalogic Skorpio X3 helps users work more efficiently. Three types of keyboards (50-keys keyboard Alphanumeric keyboard 38 functional keys and keyboard-digital 28-keys) are used to enter data quickly and efficiently. It includes a choice of Microsoft Windows operating system Embedded Handheld 6.5 or Windows CE 6.0.
- This rugged mobile computer is particularly suitable for applications in point of sale, store or directly for the management of warehouse inventories. With the improved ergonomics of the market, the Datalogic Skorpio X3 reduces operator fatigue with no compromise in terms of reliability and robustness. It works in difficult conditions and withstands drops to rehearse and violent shocks. The gun model has the strongest grip and comfortable in the industry. Its compact size and light weight combine to form provide perfect grip and optimum user comfort.
- Wireless communication capabilities Datalogic Skorpio X3 (Bluetooth® EDR, IEEE 802.11 a / b / g) enable fast transactions and complete interaction with information systems, including new security protocols such as WPA ™ and WPA2 ™. In addition, Cisco CCX V4 certification of the product, allows you to enjoy all the advantages of the Cisco WLAN infrastructure.