- 2-button 3-LED display control panel
- Easily adjustable sensors
- Print head pressure adjustment knobs
- 450 meter ribbon capacity
- Flexible firmware structure allows the printer to emulate popular printer languages
- Available in 203 dpi and 300 dpi resolutions
- Up to 4 Gigabyte Flash memory expansion using
- SD Flash memory Fast label through put
TSC ME-240 with LCD
TSC ME-240 without LCD
- The TSC ME-240 series of industrial thermal label printers was designed to offer the right features at the best value in the industry. The TSC ME-240 features a small footprint and low profile design that fits where larger industrial printers do not. Its quiet operation and fast label throughput is equally at home, in the office or shop floor environment. The printers all-metal construction and die-cast aluminum print engine is durable enough to withstand the toughest production environments.
- While priced for value, the TSC ME-240 series offers two models loaded with popular features, and offers a selection of options and accessories to further enhance its capabilities to meet the demands of a wide range of printing solutions. Standard features include USB and Serial connectivity, a 2-button 3-LED display, Real Time Clock, 8 MB DRAM memory, 4 MB FLASH memory and an SD Flash memory card slot that allows for FLASH memory expansion up to 4 GB.
- Popular options include a full featured graphical LCD display, Ethernet connectivity, USB Host, a peel-off kit (including a peel-off sensor and panel), standalone keyboard, cutter module and a parallel port to work with legacy installations.
- The TSC ME-240 series features TSPL-EZ firmware that is easy to set up and use. TSPL-EZ offers automatic TPLZ and TPLE language emulation right out of the box. The printer simply translates each label format as the printer receives it. The included DiagTool configuration software makes it a snap to replace existing printers with a modern durable TSC ME-240 series printer. Other TSPL-EZ features include a file manager and programming language that support stand-alone and down-time programming solutions allowing you to print labels without connection to a host computer, or optionally be able to continue printing labels during times of network failure.
- The TSC ME-240 delivers 4-inch print width, 203-dpi (8dots/mm) resolution, 6-ips performance, and full 8 OD roll media handling capability.