- Print methods: Thermal transfer or direct thermal
- Construction: Die-cast aluminum base, frame and printhead mechanism
- Metal media cover with large clear window
- Element Energy Equalizer™ (E3®) for superior print quality
- Real-time clock
- Auto-ranging (90–265 VAC) power supply
- Color-coded operator cues
- Multi-language control panel with back-lit 240 x 128 pixel display
- The Zebra ZT-410 and Zebra ZT-410 (203dpi) printers bring added flexibility to the popular Z Series platform, which has always stood out from the competition in terms of both performance and price. With 10-inches-per-second print speed, industry-leading throughput, rugged reliability, and a wide selection of options, these full-sized metal printers enhance productivity in tough environments and demanding applications.
Better Connected for a Connected World:
- The new Z Series printers better connect with most warehouse/manufacturing and business applications.
- The Zebra ZT-410 and Zebra ZT-410 (203dpi) are better connected to your network—through USB 2.0, 802.11b/g secure wireless, or our new Zebra Net® 10/100 Print Server that allows simultaneous parallel and Ethernet connectivity. They’re better connected to your applications—with RFID Ready investment protection, choice of print resolution including 600 dpi, and XML-enabled printing. And they’re better connected to your needs—with easy setup via a large, easy-to-read front panel that includes Asian-language support; easy loading of supplies; and easy maintenance with quick-changing print heads and platens.